We fully understand that the LAA are continuously updating their guidelines. As a consequence we are focused on ensuring that claims prepared by us are not rejected and do not affect your key performance indicators which could lead to Contract Sanctions.
We have over 20 years of experience dealing with legal aid law cost drafting. During that time, there has been a number of changes to legislation including some major revisions in recent years. Keeping on top of what you can and cannot claim against is more crucial than ever.
We can provide legal aid services in the following areas:
- Completion of CIV CLAIM1 forms for non-fixed fee legal aid claims
- Completion of CIV CLAIM1A forms for fixed fee legal aid claims
- Completion of CIV APP11 forms for application to discharge a funding certification
- Preparation of high cost case plans (HCCP) for family law cases.
- Preparation of care case fee schemes (CCFS) for family law cases.
- Preparation of high cost case plans (HCCP) for criminal law cases.
- Preparation of high cost case plans (HCCP) for clinical negligence cases.
- Preparation of high cost case plans (HCCP) for actions against the police cases.
- Preparation of high cost case plans (HCCP) for judicial review cases.
- Bills for detailed assessment through to final submission to the Legal Aid Agency.
- Completion of all appropriate forms and checklists required by the Legal Aid Agency.
- Fully versed with the new CCMS online legal aid claim form.
Our years of experience mean that we are able to provide your solicitors with a strong understanding of the key issues and developments in legal aid. This means that you can be sure you won’t run into any funding problems or rejections of claims, as well as being able to maximise recovery of costs.